Subject: [SPAM] How to customize layout for title page?

Hi,

I need to create a specific title page layout and
follow the descritpion at
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#TitlepageTableLayout

I am little bit confused whether I should remove the
generated title page stylesheet template (created from
a title page spec file) from my customization layer
XSL file or not.

When I remove that line I loose all style related
stuff. On the other hand, when I keep that line Saxon
throws an error:

Error at xsl:call-template on line 479 of
file:.../docbookxsl/fo/titlepage.templates.xsl:
  There are several templates named
'book.titlepage.recto' with the same import precedence
Error at xsl:call-template on line 479 of
file:t.../titlepage.spec.fo.xsl:
  There are several templates named
'book.titlepage.recto' with the same import precedence
Transformation failed: Failed to compile stylesheet. 2
errors detected.

My customization layer XSL looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>

    <xsl:import href="docbookxsl/fo/docbook.xsl"/>

    <xsl:include href="titlepage.spec.fo.xsl"/>

Any hints are welcome.

Regards,
Darya