Subject: Best practice for adding a page break before the TOC

Hi, all,

I used an attribute set in my customization layer to add a page break before
the TOC. My biggest concern is maintenance. (Someone else may take over this
project someday, and I'd like to understand what I did when I look at this
file years later.) I'd also be curious about the best choice from a
processing point of view, too, though.

So, what's the best way to add a page break before a TOC (or wherever)?
(This question assumes there is a best way, of course.)

Also, is there a good resource for DocBook best-practice information in
general? I bought and have read Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL book (thanks,
Bob), and I've poked around online, but maybe you folks know some other
must-read resources.

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services