Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] mathphrase w/ db-xsl-1 generates xmlns:mml attribute

I placed a test case that covers this thread and "multiple mathphrase
db 5 equation w/ db-xsl-1 generates phrases without line breaks
between them"

at

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/mathphrasefo1.xml

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/mathphrasefo1.fo

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/mathphrasefo1.pdf

The xml was generated by hand to reproduce an effect I was seeing with
(voluminous) generated code, so it is rather contrived.

The fo was generated by using ${frameworks}/docbook/xsl/fo/docbook.xsl
with Saxon 6.X in oXygen 7.2, which is the default fo file.

The pdf was rendered by fop 0.92 from the fo file by using "C:\Program
Files\fop\fop-0.92beta\fop.bat" -fo ${fo} -${method} ${out} in oXygen.

The fo file shows the mathml namespace on the fo:inline. The pdf file
shows the lack of a newline between the two equations.