Subject: could someone please point me in the right direction for editing the docbook schema and stylesheets using revision control?

I have made one or two modifications to the stylesheets and schema,
and the situation is beginning to overwhelm me when I want to report a
test case that went unexpectedly, patch it, and submit that patch. I
mainly use Eclipse for Windows with the oXygen and Subclipse plugins,
if that matters. I am at the bottom of the ladder and could use some
guidance if you could spare it.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/