Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to depend on language?

Hi Jirka,

thanks for your response. I tried it with my
stylesheet including profile-docbook.xsl and
<xsl:param name="profile.lang">de</xsl:param> as you
recommend.

And with the same <copyright> I already posted.

The result is the same both 'en' and 'de' versions are
printed.

But I only want one version being used. Am I missing
more?

Regards