Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] About xref

The stylesheet parameter 'insert.xref.page.number' normally controls
whether a page citation is added to an xref.  If it is changed from its
default value of 'no' to a value of '1' or 'yes', then you would get page
citations on all xrefs (unless turned off by an xrefstyle attribute in the
xref).  It sounds like you did not change that parameter, but I'm not
understanding why you are getting it on a few xrefs only.

Are you using a customization layer, and do you get this behavior with the
stock fo/docbook.xsl?

If you have the same problem with the stock stylesheet, can you send me a
short sample XML file that demonstrates the problem?

DocBook Consulting

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] About xref

Hello list,

Once again about my book. Sometimes (in fact 4 times in all my 400
pages), a xref tag put the page number with the link.

(cf. la section intitulée « Montage du répertoire Groups à la
connexion » [237]).

Every time the referenced part is in the same chapter and before the
reference call.

Why this behavior ? And How can I stop it and have only the title
reference ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jacques