Subject: Problem with links

Hello

I have a big problem I have these two files below:
- If i let it run and generate output the link on the book tag works but not the link in file two it points to the document? Does anyone know how to solve that problem?:

thanks peter

file one:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<!DOCTYPE book [

	  <!ENTITY links SYSTEM "Links.xml">
]>

<book  xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";   version="5.0" xml:lang="en" >
		  <info>
		  	<title></title>

		  </info>

	   <chapter>
		   <title> </title>
		   <para>
			   <link  xlink:href="http://www.msn.com";> http://www.msn.com</link>
		   </para>
		   <para>
		      &links;
		   </para>

	   </chapter>
</book>

file two:

<para>
		<title>Link List</title>

		<tgroup cols='2' align='left' colsep='1' rowsep='1'>
			<colspec colname='Description'/>
			<colspec colname='Link'/>

			<tbody>
				<row>