Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] help desperately needed a.k.a. can't get any of the 3 major free xslt engines to work

Deleting the xincludes of the mathematics and commenting out the xrefs
to them causes the transformation with xsltproc to succeed.
Unfortunately, the math stuff is the entire point of the document. :-[

I put these modified sources in a nomathsrc directory underneath transformprob.

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/transformprob/nomathsrc/

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/