Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] help desperately needed a.k.a. can't get any of the 3 major free xslt engines to work

I tried the command twice (once where I manually constructed it from
the sysproperties you gave and once from the command you gave in the
email, which turned out to be the same length - so I guess they were
identical). It seems to help some. However, it does not appear to be
doing xinclude, because the output is (after 40 seconds of waiting):

Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)
xi:include encountered in book, but no template matches.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/