Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Advice on Java DocBook DOMSource() to PDF

It can be hard to configure a java xslt processor to behave correctly.
See the end of this email for a command line that will call saxon
using xerces and use xinclude. You can probably figure out a way to
make an equivalent call from inside a java program. I'm probably about
to attempt it in ant.

java -cp "/usr/share/xerces-2/lib/xercesImpl.jar:/usr/share/xerces-2/lib/xml-apis.jar:/usr/share/saxon-bin/lib/saxon.jar:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.70.1/extensions/saxon653.jar:/usr/share/xml-commons/lib/resolver.jar:/etc/xml"
-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
-Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
-Dorg.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration=org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -x
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -y
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -o
src/Engineering_Optimization.fo src/Engineering_Optimization.xml
xsl/fo.xsl