Subject: Chapter, Appendix, and Part headings in TOC?

Hi,

I've been trying to find the answer to this questions because it seems
like an easy one, but I just can't find the parameter that controls
it.  I'm trying to generate the TOC with entries like

Chatper 1. How to get Your Skeletons Their Whitest.
Chapter 2. Selling Your Soul In a Buyers' Market.
Chatper 3. How to Raise the Dead
Appendix A. Pet Cemetary Rules and Regulations

Right now all I get by default is:

1. How to get Your Skeletons Their Whitest.
2. Selling Your Soul In a Buyers' Market.
3. How to Raise the Dead
A. Pet Cemetary Rules and Regulations

What template generates this?

Thanks