Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chapter, Appendix, and Part headings in TOC?

Hmmm...I regenerated my stylesheets and I see that it's outputing
that.  I'm not sure why I wasn't getting it before.

However my TOC that's getting generated is outputing A, B, C, etc for
my appendicies.  However, when I open the appendix it says Appendix 1,
Appendix 2, etc.  What I want is that the TOC matches the contents of
those pages.

However, what parameter controls that output?  What parameter do I
tweak to supress that or change it it from including Chapter 1,
Appendix 2, etc?  I understand the defaults.

Thanks
Charlie