Subject: Thanks to all of you

Hello list,

I'm proud to announce that my first book is now on sale.

It's not really for the people of this list (about Mac OS X Server
administration in french), but nothing can be done without your
knowledge, your patience and your friendliness.

So, thanks to all of you !

A special thanks to Bob who's always there to answer to my stupid
questions. :-)

--
Jacques