Subject: Re: xml catalogs xerces, saxon, and olinking (target database is picked up as relative to docbook-xsl)

How nice, in the result html file, the images all use full paths
instead of relative paths. I thought that problem was endemic to
oXygen. Now I see that it's a little more widespread. However, I am
sure someone has a workaround. Is this why keep.relative.image.uris
was invented?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/