Subject: Running DocBook XSL's XInclude with Saxon and FOP throws error

Hi,

has anybody tried Bob Stayton's XInclude example at
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModularDoc.html#UsingXinclude
?

Chapter file intro.xml:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE chapter PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML
V4.4//EN"

"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd";>

<chapter id="intro">
<title>Getting Started</title>
<section id="Installing">
</chapter>

Book file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML
V4.4//EN"

"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd";>

<book>
<title>User Guide</title>
<para>This guide shows you how to use the
software.</para>
<xi:include
    xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
href="intro.xml" />
</book>

When I try to run this example I get following
exception from Saxon:

Recoverable error
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: At least one 'include'
or 'fallback' element in the document is bound to the
old ''http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude'' namespace.
This namespace is no longer processed. The namespace
''http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude'' must be used for
XInclude processing.

The process however runs through and looks fine. But
when I run the resulting FO file with FOP 0.20.5 I get
the following error:

[ERROR] file:/E:/projekte/docbookxsl/book.fo:1:20845
fo:flow must contain block-level children

Are above XML snippets for intro.xml and book.xml
missing anything?

Regards,
Darya