Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] No Page Breaks just normal flow? + Problem with link

The stylesheets generate a page-sequence for each chapter. A page-sequence
always starts on a new page. The DocBook 5 Transition Guide (howto.xml) is
an article, which generates a single page-sequence without page breaks.

I suppose it would be possible to modify the chapter template in
fo/component.xsl to accommodate your requirement, but right now I'm too
tired to think of a good way to do that ;-).

> i also have something like this
> <para> here is text <link  xlink:href="http://www.msn.com"; >
> 		http://www.msn.com </link>
> here is another text</para>
>
> in my pdf output it looks like:
>
> here       is    text    http://www.msn.com
> [http://www.msn.com] here is another text
>
> before the link i get to many white spaces?  i dont know why?
> after the link the output is normal with one space between the words?

I cannot reproduce this. What FO processor are you using?

/MJ