Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xml catalogs xerces, saxon, and olinking (target database is picked up as relative to docbook-xsl)

Well, I used ant to feed a fully qualified path to saxon, but it is
still failing. I have included the saxon output with the catalog
manager debug level at 99 along with the content of teh olinkdb.xml
(yes, i switched to using the default name for this file).

Is it possible to have the stylesheets write the "db4" document (as
converted from my db5 src) out to a file so that I can restart the
transformation? It seems like this would make xsltproc and saxon work
a little better and give you stylesheet authors more time work on
other things.

Here is an echo of the parameters I passed on the "command line" (this
is right, right?)

     [echo] target.database.document=file:///C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/olinkdb.xml
     [echo] target.filename=file:///C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/target.db

Saxon output clip:

     [java] Stripping NS from DocBook 5/NG document.
     [java] Processing stripped document.
     [java] Writing target.db for book(Engineering_Optimization)
     [java] resolveURI(file:///C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/olink
db.xml)
     [java] Resolved URI: file:///C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/ol
inkdb.xml
     [java]     file:/C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/olinkdb.xml
     [java] resolveSystem(file:/C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Optimization/targ
et.db)
     [java] resolveSystem(http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd)
     [java] resolvePublic(-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN,http://www.w3.o
rg/TR/html4/loose.dtd)
     [java] Error on line 31 column 3 of http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd:
     [java]   Error reported by XML parser: The declaration for the entity "HTML
.Version" must end with '>'.
     [java] Error on line 8 column 24 of file:/C:/workspace/build/Engineering_Op
timization/olinkdb.xml:
     [java]   Error reported by XML parser: Error attempting to parse XML file (
href='target.db').
     [java] resolveURI()
     [java] Recoverable error
     [java] Resolved URI:
     [java] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Error attempting to parse XML file (h
ref='target.db').
     [java]     file:/C:/Program%20Files/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.71.0/html/pro
file-docbook.xsl
     [java] Olink error: could not open target database 'file:///C:/workspace/bu
ild/Engineering_Optimization/olinkdb.xml'.
     [java] Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr = 'self/HW1_Appendix'.

olinkdb.xml (in the same dir as the xml files)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<targetset>
	<sitemap>
		<dir name=".">