Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Running DocBook XSL's XInclude with Saxon and FOP throws error

Hi Bob,

I get the error with xercesImpl-2.6.2. When I replace
this version with the current version xercesImpl-2.8.1
I get another not-to-the-problem-related error.

Should I use a version between 2.6.2 (Feb 2004) and
2.8.1 (today) or prior to 2.6.2 ?

Oops, I think it must be prior to 2.6.2 because I
tried xercesImpl-2.6.0 (Nov 2003) right now and do NOT
have the recoverable error :)

Regards,
Darya

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModularDoc.html#UsingXinclude