Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Source of Docbook + MathML -> PDF examples?

How are you creating your math? I'm using a computer algebra system
(which is what I use to generate multiple forms of the same equation).
The reason I ask is that if you don't use Mathematica or if you don't
run it on 64 bit Gentoo, then you probably won't experience the same
incompatibilities that I have. Even if you do use a proprietary XSL-FO
processor, you can always switch back to FOP once FOP improves enough.