Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Docbook + MathML "state of the art"?

It would be nice to know if PTC's Arbortext implementation actually
puts text characters into the output or if it vectorizes the fonts
(like SVG Math). Also, I am curious as to how it handles line wrapping
for long expressions, especially ones that contain the <mtable>
element (mtable is frequently used to align equations in presentation
MathML). Finally, I wonder if there are any implementations capable of
rendering content MathML (IE, you feed it just the math operations you
want to represent, and the engine formats it accordingly). In a way,
presentation MathML is to content MathML as HTML is to DocBook.

And yes, if you aren't talking PDF, then I know of at least one
application that can interpret content MathML correctly...

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/