Subject: Docbook and Cocoon - Problem with output!

hello

i try to integrate docbook into my cocoon but it doesnt work properly.
the problem is that i get all tags as an output in red color. i use my own xsl file and there i have an own xsl part i also refer in that xsl file to the original docbook.xsl. when i parse it with my saxon everything works fine and i get an html output!

regards pod