Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: "no generated text" error

Sam Steingold <sds@podval.org>, 2006-09-27 16:14 -0400:

> XML_CATALOG_FILES="file:///usr/local/src/clisp/current/doc/catalog.xml " xsltproc --timing --stringparam target.database.document "olink-pile.xml" --stringparam current.docid "man" -o clisp.1 man.xsl clisp.xml
> Parsing stylesheet man.xsl took 5 ms
> warning: failed to load external entity "http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/manpages/html-synop.xsl";
> compilation error: file http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/manpages/docbook.xsl line 12 element import
> xsl:import : unable to load http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/manpages/html-synop.xsl

The html-synop.xsl file is generated by the build, and I notice
now that it's missing from the latest snapshot. Check to see if
it's actually in the directory that
http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/manpages/ resolves to on
your system.

Anway, I recently made a change to the locations of some
stylesheets that are used internally by the build, and I figure
that change is probably why the html-synop.xsl file isn't getting
built. As soon as I've managed to unwind it and fix it, I'll let
you now.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith