Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] has anyone been able to get the docbook + mathml + svg schema customization layer working in oXygen since mml rng 2006-9-8?

Here is the new version Yutaka Furubayashi made in response to a bug
report I submitted (see below).

http://yupotan.sppd.ne.jp/relax-ng/mml2-relaxng20060908.zip

Here is the old version, which has no problems with oXygen, but is incorrect.

http://yupotan.sppd.ne.jp/relax-ng/mml2-relaxng20060604.zip

Here is the bug report I submitted, though I have much more
complicated MathML to validate if you want that:

Greetings from a humble American visitor:

I am using your RELAX NG MathML schema to validate the example below.
Except for the preamble, both example versions are identical. As far
as I can tell, your schema indicates the example is invalid, but the
official MathML DTD at http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd
indicates the markup is valid. Your schema says the <plus/> and <cn
type='integer'>1</cn> elements aren't allowed in that context. I
generated this example from Mathematica, so I am reasonably sure it
should be valid. Is there an error in your schema?

Thank you very much for your time,

example DTD version (valid):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE math
   PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD MathML 2.0//EN"
          "http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd";>
<math>
   <semantics>
       <mrow>
               <mo>&#63449;</mo>
       <annotation-xml encoding='MathML-Content'>
               <cn type='integer'>1</cn>
               </apply>
           </annotation-xml>
   </semantics>
</math>

example RNG version (is this really invalid?):

<math 'http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/