Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Removing SECTIONINFO from Docbook document processing

Hi Dean,
The output of all the titlepage information can be controlled using the titlepage spec file and regenerating the titlepage templates.  Here is the doc on how to do that:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

When you edit the spec file, remove all the elements from the t:titlepage-content for the t:element="section", except for title.

Then you can populate sectioninfo and none of it will be output.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:07 AM

Hello all,

I have a basic DocBook XSL question. I want to include <sectioninfo> in the large sections and it will carry information about who wrote it, when, etc.

I do NOT want any off this it to show up in my documents [PDF & HTML].

What kind of a template can I include in my XSL stylesheet that ignores this and any children in that section in the output, but still validates it for future use?

Dean