Subject: Nested Sections From Block to Inline

Hey,

I've been working on making sect4/title (and equivalently nested
section/title) inline instead of block (a "run-in head"). After
quickly knocking off a couple of nested fo:blocks (in fo/sections.xsl,
specifically in section.heading and section/title in titlepage mode),
I'm stumped on where the other 3 fo:blocks are being generated. Any
advice on where to look?

Thanks,
Keith