Subject: customizing revhistory

Hi,

I want to use bookinfo/revhistory to record the software revision
history, _not_ the documentation revision history.
Thus I tried to replace the hard coded title "Revision History" with
a something more appropriate:
<xsl:param name="RevHistory" select="'CLISP release history'"/>
This setting is ignored (little surprise, RevHistory is not mentioned in
the param.xml - please make it customizable).

Then I tried to make the revision number and date colorable from CSS.
I tried

<xsl:template match="revision/revnumber">
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="revision/date">
</xsl:template>

both with and without "revision/" - it appears to change nothing.

Also, I do not like it that "<revnumber>2.2</revnumber>" is rendered as
"Revision 2.2", I want to see "Release 2.2".

So, my questions are:
1. How do I replace "Revision History" with something else?
2. How do I replace "Revision" with something else?
3. How do I make the output of revision/revnumber and revision/date
   wrapped in a <span> so that I can use CSS to customize their
   appearances?

Thanks!

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) on Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux)