Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <link xlink:href="..."> in XHTML output (DocBookXSL 1.71.1)

>It is likely that you will need to use xl as the prefix instead of xlink.

Unfortunately, this didn't work, with the namespace declared
xmlns:xl="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";

and

<link xl:href="http://www.saxonica.com/";
      xl:type="simple"
      xl:actuate="onRequest">http://www.saxonica.com</link>

I get the same result. Maybe this just isn't implemented yet since it is
new for DB5. And if it is implemented, it probably should not compare on
the namespace prefix, but on the namespace name. If I get the time, I'll
try to look into the XSLTs to see what is actually happening.

Thanks anyway,
Christian