Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [SPAM] How to rotate images?

I prefer the processing instruction way.

Do I have to copy and paste the 'process.image'
template from fo/graphics.xsl into my customization?

If yes, how does the adaption in my customization
'process.image' looks like?

The following does not work :(

<xsl:variable name="rotate">
  <xsl:call-template name="dbfo-attribute">
    <xsl:with-param name="pis"
select="../processing-instruction('dbfo')"/>
    <xsl:with-param name="attribute"
select="'reference-orientation'"/>
  </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$rotate != ''">
     <fo:block-container
reference-orientation="$reference-orientation">
       <fo:external-graphic ...
     </fo:block-container>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise>