Subject: How to scale image in customized title page with margin-right?

Hi,

my customized first title page only has a
margin-right.

While all text I place on it aligns correct to the
margin-right I have now a problem with an image that
should span from start to end of the page (outer left
to outer right).

Unfortunately the margin-right disturbs here. Whatever
I set for content-width it never fits :(

Here is the code I use:

<xsl:template name="book.titlepage.recto">
  <fo:block>
    <fo:table inline-progression-dimension="100%"
table-layout="fixed">
      <fo:table-column column-width="100%"/>
      <fo:table-body>
        <fo:table-row>
          <fo:table-cell>
            <fo:block text-align="center">
              <fo:external-graphic
src="{$titlepagegraphic}" content-width="45%"/>
            </fo:block>
          </fo:table-cell>
        </fo:table-row>

Does anyone has a trick how I can keep the
margin-right and span the image from left to right?

Regards,
Darya