Subject: How to turn off page numbering and blank pages on my title pages?

Hi,

I use a customized page master for my first title
page.

My title pages show page numbers 2,3,4 and TOC
continues with V, VI ... which looks a little bit
strange.

I like to remove the title page page number at all and
like to know while I am at title pages how I can
remove the blank pages.

Regards
Darya