Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Resend: Using the separate legal notice mod in HTML

Bob,
I was using the fast chunking option chunk.fast=1. Once I turned that off everything started working as expected.
Cheers,
Eric

From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:44 PM
To: Johnson, Eric; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Eric,
I can't duplicate this problem with the stock stylesheets.  The legalnotice link goes to a plain page without navigation, and it doesn't appear in the Next/Previous sequence.

Are you using a customization layer?  Can you provide more details about it and your processing setup?  Do you get the same (wrong) behavior with the stock stylesheets in your processing setup?

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:47 PM

I'm trying to use the separate legal notice modification to move the legal notice off of my HTML title page. I followed the directions at http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/LegalNotice.html and set <xsl:param name="generate.legalnotice.link" select="1"/>. The problem is that the legal notices are placed in the page sequence used by the Next and Previous buttons which is not the behavior that is expected. Also, because these pages have no navigation buttons on them they are dead ends.
How can I take them out of the browse path? The best option would be to make them open in a seperate window. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Eric