Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] usefulness of Drupal Docbook output

I've used Drupal before. I must say that it was horrible in terms of
outputting well formed pages due to its snippets feature. It was also
not very easy to make it send the right mime type for
application/xhtml+xml pages. The DocBook output feature on their main
website didn't work properly either.

I hope things are better now.

Maybe one day we will be able to trick NDW into packaging his blog
code for us :-]