Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] U+211D (a unicode character) doesn't show up in the output PDF

That bites. Thanks for tracking it down.

I guess I will try to find a way to make XEP find my Mathematica fonts
(assuming Mathematica isn't using Arial Unicode MS for the double
struck R) and embed them.

Off hand, do you know of any good font browsing/searching programs?

Background (in case you want to know):

I need to use the post script output because Mathematica (the program
with which I generate my graphics) can only embed the fonts in those
graphics if the output format is eps and XEP can only import eps if it
is outputting post script.

So, if I switch to making Mathematica export PDF graphics, then I have
to make XEP find Mathematica's fonts and embed them - which should
simultaneously solve the problem with the capitol double struck R.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/