Subject: FO problem: Setting start indent for special tables

Dear all,
I would like to ask you for some support with my FO customization:
I've got a problem to set oversize tables correctly into my page layout,
which indents the main text. These oversize tables usually have numerous
columns, extensive content and demand full page width. I do not want to
rotate these tables (e. g. with attribute "orient=land").

I have written an XSL customization, which indents the main text (Body
text: paras, mediaobjects etc.) 42.25mm to the right. The Headlines
(titles of sections etc.) are not indented.
So in my customization I have altered the body.start.indent parameter
like this:
  <xsl:param name="body.start.indent">42.25mm</xsl:param>

I want the some tables to start directly after the left margin of the
page (=not indented) and reduce the font size of the table's content.
For this, I have offered the following sample table to those authors,
who contains the attribute tabstyle="smallfont". The authors take this
sample table, copy it into their document and edit the content.

        <title>Oversize table</title>
         <thead>
            <row>
              <entry> ...
            </row>
          </thead>
          <tbody>

Therefore I have altered the table.cell.block.properties parameter in my
customization like shown below.
Result: The font sizes are set correctly, the table is correctly set on
an extra page, BUT the table is still indented, though I want it to
start directly after the left margin of the page (=not indented) . For
this I had set the "fo:block start-indent" to a negative value, but it
does not work.
Could you give me a hint, how I can solve this problem?

Many thanks,
Martin

Customized table.cell.block.properties:

	<xsl:template name="table.cell.block.properties">
	    <xsl:choose>
	      <xsl:when
test="ancestor-or-self::table[1]/@tabstyle='smallfont' or

ancestor-or-self::informaltable[1]/@tabstyle='smallfont'">
	        <fo:block start-indent="-42.25mm"
  	  	    break-before="page"
  	  	    break-after="page" >
	        	<xsl:if test="ancestor::thead">
		    		<xsl:attribute
name="font-size">8pt</xsl:attribute>
		    		<xsl:attribute
name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
			</xsl:if>
			<xsl:if test="ancestor::tbody">
		    		<xsl:attribute
name="font-size">8pt</xsl:attribute>
			</xsl:if>
		 </fo:block>
	      </xsl:when>
	      <xsl:otherwise>
	        <xsl:if test="ancestor::thead">
		    <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
		    <xsl:attribute
name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
		 </xsl:if>
		 <xsl:if test="ancestor::tbody">
		    <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
		 </xsl:if>
	      </xsl:otherwise>
	    </xsl:choose>
	 </xsl:template>

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.