Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Handling PUBMED

Dear Bob,

Can you suggest me what element should be the best to code PUBMED number
ex: PMID: 5084934 in the Bibliographic Reference section.

Also i wish to clarify the following:

One of my book has the following structure

Part (Number and Title)
     Sections (number and title)
          Chapter (title and text)
             sub Chapters

Could you please advise what should be the element structure to used for this kind of structure.
ex:
<part>   - for Part
<chapter>   - sections
<sub-chapter>   - for Chapter
<sect1>   - for sub chpaters
<sect2>, <sect3> - for headings of the chapters.

Please suggest if the above approach will be the best method.

Thanks
Partha