Subject: RE: [docbook] total number of pages

[The proper list for stylesheet issues is docbook-apps. Moving there.]

Here is how it can be done:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200509/msg00187.html

It is a little easier in XSL 1.1, btw:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_page-number-citation-last

This is already supported in recent versions of XEP and AntennaHouse.

/MJ