Subject: How to suppress "the section called" in crossrefs?

Suppose that I have input like this:

For more information, see <xref linkend="some-id"/>.

For HTML, the output looks like this:

For more information, see the section called “My Section Title Here”.

Is there a parameter that I can use to suppress the "the section called"
part?  I know that I can set section.autolabel and
section.label.includes.component.label to 1 to cause the xrefs to be
preceded by "Section x.y.z", but I don't want _any_ text preceding
the title.

In fact, if I can suppress the surrounding quotes, I'd like to do that,
too.  I just want the text of the cross-referenced section's title,
nothing else.  Possible?