Subject: [Fwd: → in Palitino Font]

I'm using Docbook -> PDF via FOP 0.25. I've set FOP up to use Palatino

Font, following the procedure in Stayton's book.

The right-arrow character, →, is coming out as "#" - I think
indicating that "character" is missing.

Is there a way to add this character? or some other approach (for instance,
can I somehow specify that certain characters should be rendered in other
fonts, perhaps at other code points?)

-Marshall