Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] oointerface - writing a synopsis for a Java interface

One reason for the confusion, I think, is that the official documentation
(The Definitive Guide) isn't detailed enough. In particular, there are too
few usage examples and the processing expectations are often a little vague.

Many descriptions of source code-related elements in TDG don't have a single
example. See http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/classsynopsis.html, for
instance.

/MJ