Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Modify the Chapter Title Format

Hi,

you might want to look at Dopus (http://cms.agynamix.de/downloads/cat_view-2.html) as it does right align chapter title (it prints a large chapter number, linebreak and underneath the chapter title).

regards,

Torsten.

--

Torsten Uhlmann
AGYNAMIX(R). Sheltering Talent.

Tel    : +49 3721 273445
Fax    : +49 3721 273446
Mobile : +49 177 5261680
Email  : tuhlmann@agynamix.de
www    : http://www.agynamix.de

Von: Hinrich Aue [mailto:hinrich.aue@lci-software.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006 14:39
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [docbook-apps] Modify the Chapter Title Format

Hello everybpody,

I want to change the chapter heading so that it is right aligned.

I also found an article about this, but It’s not working for me.

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200402/msg00074.html

Specially modifying templates is to complicated for me right now.

Is this the only was to make the chapter title to be right aligned, or is there a somple attribute I can set in my customization layer.

Besides, I don’t know how to create my own templates in my customization layer. My Customization layer right now is a xsl file that says things like:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="file:///N:/Documentation/docbook/XML/XSL/1.70.1/fo/docbook.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Do I add templates here too?

I’m sorry to ask silly questions, but I’m also lacking resources for gettings started the right way with docbook.

Thanks in advance

            Hinrich Aue