Subject: Embed images in HTMLHelp file

How do I embed images in the resulting HTMLHelp file (.chm)? I use xsltproc to transform my docbook XML file and then compiles the resulting htmlhelp.hhp using hhc.exe.

I don't want separate image files because:

  1. I want to distribute the HTMLHelp file
  2. The images are located on a network drive and thus I get absolute path's in my HTMLHelp file, which points to somewhere not accessible by the users of the HTMLHelp file

TIA

/Carpalia