Subject: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] adminitions - notes - line break after "Note"

Not exactly,

I want:

Note some text some text some text some text some text some text
some text some text some text some text some text some text some text

Note in another font of course....

I know I can do funky stuff, but I'm completely new.
I'm starting to understand things, but it takes a while.

The FO book is underway.......

Hinrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sean Wheller [mailto:sean@inwords.co.za]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Dezember 2006 15:12
An: Hinrich Aue
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [docbook-apps] adminitions - notes - line break after
"Note"

On Monday 18 December 2006 16:01, Hinrich Aue wrote:
> I already changed the note to show a line before and after.
> But what I'm looking for is the line break after "Note".
> Where does it come from?

Not sure I am understanding, but I suspect you want the Note to be left of
the
text. Like such

Note	Some text. Some text. Some text. Some text. Some text. Some text.
	Some text.  Some text. Some text. Some text.

In which case you can take the fo:list-block out and arrange the layout of
the
admonition as you like. The line break is being generated because the admon
text label is part of the fo:list-block structures. If you can figure the
XSL:FO you can do nice things with admons in FO output.

Hope this helps.

--
Ask me about the Monkey.

Sean Wheller