Subject: [QUESTION] <link><inlinemediaobject> does not validate in DB v5.0CR1

Hi all

I have just upgraded to DocBook v5 and used the included stylesheet to
migrate my documents.  However, I still get a validation error using the
Relax
schema.  Given the following document, for example:

test.dbk
--------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">

  <section xml:id="Standards">

    <para>
      <link xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
            xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
            xlink:href="http://www.w3.org/TR/xml/";>
        <inlinemediaobject>
          <imageobject>
            <imagedata fileref="foo.png" format="PNG"/>
          </imageobject>
        </inlinemediaobject>
      </link>
    </para>
  </section>
</article>
$ xmllint --noout --relaxng [snip]/docbook/rng/docbook.rng test.dbk

produces the following output:

$ xmllint --noout --relaxng
/home/ruscoekm/my_tree/links/my_project/links/docbook/rng/docbook.rng
test.dbk
test.dbk:5: element section: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect
element section there
test.dbk:5: element section: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting element
example, got section
test.dbk:5: element section: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting element
bridgehead, got section
test.dbk:8: element para: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect
element para there
test.dbk:8: element para: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting element
example, got para
test.dbk:5: element section: Relax-NG validity error : Element article
failed to validate content
test.dbk fails to validate

If I remove the inlinemedia object, the document validates successfully.

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/inlinemediaobject.html indicates
that <link>
can still be a parent of <inlinemediaobject>, so I am not sure what I am
doing
wrong.

My toolchain is as follows:

DocBook v5.0CR1

$ xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20626
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer SAXv1
FTP HTTP
                  DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude
                  Iconv ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas
                  Schematron Modules Debug

Regards
Kevin