Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] round tripped

Hi Aaron,

Answers:

1. Yes, use Normal style.  I should probably add in a "para" style
just for completeness.

2. Table cells are implicitly translated into entry elements (and
table rows into "row" elements).

3. Graphics are supported by imageobject-imagedata and informalfigure-
imagedata.

In DocBook, the "example" element can contain a lot of different
elements.  For this reason, examples are identified by an "example-
title" style paragraph.  Whatever immediately follows that paragraph
is included in the example element, along with the title.  As a
corollary, you can not have an example without a title.

4. You should be able to just use normal Word tables.

For any of the above, if things do not seem to be working correctly
then please raise a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site so
that I can track the problem.  Include an example Word document and
what you expect the DocBook to look like.

HTHs,
Steve Ball