Subject: Single-file HTML TOC entry for all of the file?

Platform: Intel Pentium M,
	  Ubuntu Dapper,
	  docbook-xml 4.4-4, article document
	  docbook-xsl 1.70.1,
	  xsltproc 1.1.15-ubuntu1

In a single-file HTML document, created from a DocBook XML <article>,
I'm using CSS to position the TOC fixed on the left side of the body
text in the article, to get a "floating" navigation menu already shown
(on reasonable browsers, that is...).

One issue with this navigation menu, is that there is no TOC entry for
showing all of the document, including the article title, and
articleinfo stuff.

Is it possible to get a TOC entry for the start of the article?  I've
been studying Bob's book without findin anything:
	http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TOCcontrol.html

Thanx!

- Steinar