Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Converting SVG to PNG

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 19:43, David Cramer (Tech Pubs) wrote:
> This doesn't answer your question and may not be an option for you, but
> what I do is adjust the printable size of the image to the approximate
> desired size as a png. In Inscape, use document properites:
> File->Document Properties. Set Page size to Custom and adjust to
> something reasonable. Then select everthing and center it and CTRL+drag
> a corner to scale it proportionally to the printable size. The batik
> gives me a nice png.

Hello David,

I tried that option as you say, on the Page form setting the Canvas Size to
Custom size, and adjusting the width, height properties in pt to something
sensible around the diagram. However, I get  the same problem.

What version of Inkscape and Batik are you using?

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author