Subject: DocBook slides and S5

Hi,

I created a very basic XSL file for transforming DocBook slides
into S5[1,2]. S5 is an XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript based slides
solution. I think, S5 is more fancy than the slides stylesheets
coming with the DocBook XSL stylesheets, but it requires a
recent graphical web browser.

Currently, my attempt is tailored exactly to my slide sets, so
"it works for me", but is probably far too simple for public
consumption. I attached the XSL and a simle example for S5 v1.1.
If somebody has suggestions (i.e. code) for improvement, please
let me know. Thanks!

Cheers, WB

[1] http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
[2] http://s5project.org/

docbookslides2s5.xsl

<!DOCTYPE slides PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Slides V3.3.1//EN"
 "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/slides/current/schema/dtd/slides.dtd";>
<slides>
  <slidesinfo>
    <title>Slide Show Title</title>
    <author>
      <firstname>First</firstname>
      <surname>Last</surname>
    </author>
    <authorgroup>
      <corpauthor>Friends Of The Italian Opera</corpauthor>
    </authorgroup>
    <copyright>
      <year>2007</year>
      <holder>Friends Of The Italian Opera</holder>
    </copyright>
    <date>2007-01-05</date>
  </slidesinfo>

  <foil>