Subject: Support for sortable HTML tables?

Hi,

there is a nice little piece of JavaScript to make an HTML table
sortable: http://kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/ One just
needs to include the ~6k file in the HTML and set the table
attribute class="sortable". Furthermore, the table needs to have
an attribute id with an arbitrary, unique value.

I would like to use this feature in files generated from DocBook
sources, but I don't know how to set the class to "sortable"
(e.g. in case of <informaltable role="sortable">) and to force
the table to have an "id". Thanks in advance for any hint!

Cheers, WB