Subject: Strange indexterm with docbook 5.0

Hello,

I've just saw a strange thing with my indexterm anddocbook 5.0

I have many definition like:
<indexterm>
<primary>word1</primary>
<secondary>word2</secondary>
</indexterm>

I have too a single file called index with only
<index xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">
</index> on it.

When I generate  PDF the result is only one index entry (the firt primary
found) with many pages number which are not matching the real page number
for the first word found.

There's really a <indexterm> at the referenced page but with another
primary word.

seems to not be seen.

I saw on the TDG that there's new use of indexterm, but the old one
(single in fact) should work isn't-it ?

If somebody could help me to understing the new behavior of indexterm...

Thanks in advance,
Jacques