Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Pesky <reference> title labels

There is no DSSSL parameter for reference title labels. I managed to get rid
of them by adding the following code to a customization layer:

;; Suppress reference title labels (see dbl1en.dsl and dbcommon.dsl)
(define (local-en-label-title-sep)
 (list
  (list (normalize "reference")	"")
  )

(define (reference-autolabel nd #!optional (force-label? #f))
""
)

(The XSLT stylesheets have a parameter called reference.autolabel, btw:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.71.1/doc/html/reference.autolab
el.html)

/MJ